1. the summer / winter holiday 暑假;寒假
2. talk about 谈论到，谈及
3. holiday plans 假日计划
4. want to go 想去
want to do something = would like to do something 想做某事
hope to do something 希望做某事 plan to do something 计划做某事
5. around the country 环绕国家
6. take pictures / photos of 给…照相
7. the local people / food 当地人;当地食物
8. places of interest 名胜古迹
9. celebrate something with somebody 和某人一起庆祝某事
10. get together with somebody 和某人聚会在一起
11. go on a trip去旅游 make one’s trip 旅行 make a holiday 度假 go for a holiday 去度假
be on holiday = go on holiday 在度假 take a holiday = have a holiday 休假
12. have a good time = have a great time = have a wonderful time = have a nice time = have fun玩得很高兴
13. on the beach 在海滩上
14. tell somebody something about something 告诉某人一些事情关于某个事物
15. the best time 最佳时间
16. enter someone’s home 进入某人家里
17. take off your shoes 脱鞋子
18. go out 出去 go back 回去
19. point to 指着
20. eat with your left hand 用左手吃东西
21. Muslin countries 穆斯林国家
22. touch somebody on someplace 触摸某人的某个部位
23. make the OK sign 做个好了的手势
24. arrive on time 按时到达
25. a little later晚一点
26. pass something to somebody 传递某物给某人
1. The summer holidays are coming. 暑假要来了。
2. I hope to get together with my old friends. 我希望和我的老朋友在一起。
3. Each of us has a good plan for the holidays. 我们每个人都有一个很好的假期计划。
4. Before you go on a trip, what will you pack for it? 你去度假以前，要打包准备些什么?
5. It sounds really interesting and exciting. 它听起来相当有趣和令人激动。
6. Different countries have different customs. 不同的国家有不同的风俗。
7. You shouldn’t eat with your left hand. 你不能用左手吃东西。
8. You mustn’t point to anything with your foot. 你千万不要用脚指东西。
9. Guess what I bought for you! 猜猜我为你买了什么!
How was you trip? It was wonderful.
How did you make your trip? By plane.
What places did you visit? We visited some famous temples.
When did you come back? I came back yesterday.
Where did you go on a trip? To Australia.
Why did you watch TV? Because I wanted to watch tennis games.
Whom did you live with? My parents.
What places should I visit in Yunnan?
You should visit Dali and Lijiang and you shouldn’t miss Xishuangbanna.
When you enter someone’s home, you should take off your shoes.
Where do you want to go for you holiday?
I’m going to travel around the country and take pictures of the local people.
When you travel in other countries, you’d better know the customs of the country.
How was your trip? It was wonderful.
How did you go to Tibet? By plane.
How long were you there? I was there for five days.
When did you come here? I came back yesterday.
What’s the best time to go there?