This is a desk.
This ________ a desk.
Grandpa tells stories to us every evening.
Grandpa ________ ________ stories to us every evening. He can draw pictures.
He _______ draw pictures. He has a nice watch.
He _______ _______ a nice watch. They do a lot of homework at school.
They ________ ________ a lot of homework at school. You must play football here.
You ________ play football here. They are having an English class.
They _________ _________ an English class. Peter goes to the zoo once a year.
Peter _________ _________ to the zoo once a year.
He doesn’t the homework every day. ( ) A B C D
He doesn’t have some rice for supper. ( ) A B C D
3. This coat are red. That coat is blue. ( ) A B C D
4. He don’t go to school yesterday. ( ) A B C D
1. playing , like , I , football
2.aren’t , any , wall , the , pictures , there , on
3.waiting , bus , for , the , we , are
4.much , the , how , shirt , is
1. Tom and John are in the classroom.
Tom and John in the classroom.
2. You must clean your room now.
You clean your room now.
3. He has finished his work.
He finished his work.
4. Sara is washing dishes in the kitchen.
Sara dishes in the kitchen.
5. She came here last week.
She here last week.
6. Lucy seems to be sad.
Lucy to be sad.
7. The office building is next to the hotel.
The office building next to the hotel.
8. Grace learns English by reading aloud.
Grace English by reading aloud.
9. We use plastic bags when shopping.
We plastic bags when shopping.
10. There will be a lot of tourists to our city in the future.
be a lot of tourists to our city in the future.
◆含有be动词、助动词、情态动词的肯定句变为否定句时，直接在上述动词后加not。其中，must作“必须”讲时，其否定形式应为don’t have to或needn’t。
◆含有行为动词的肯定句变为否定句时，要根据相应的人称和时态，借助助动词do / does / did +not来构成。