a. 谓语为be动词时，“be+not "一名学生。
b. 谓语为实义动词而且没有情态动词和助动词时，“do/ does/ did+not"构成否定。
例：I do not like dancing. 我不喜欢跳舞。
He does not want to go to school. 他不想去上学。
例：You must not smoke. 你千万不要吸烟。
I can not catch it. 我抓不住它。
I don't know this. No news is good news.
There is no person（smoking）/not a person/not any person（smoking）in the house.
He went to his office, not to see him.
I am sorry for not coming on time.
I don't think/believe/suppose/feel/imagine you are right.
All the answers are not right
All is not gold that glitters
I don't know all of them.
I can't see everybody/everything.
Both of them are not right.
None of my friends smoke.
I can see nothing/nobody.
Neither of them is right.
Nothing can be so simple as this.
You didn't see him, neither/nor did I.
You don't know, I don't know either.
He doesn't know English, let alone/to say nothing of/not to speak of（更不用说）French.
We seldom/hardly/scarcely/barely hear such fine singing.
I know little English. I saw few people.
You can't make something out of nothing.
What's done cannot be undone.
There is no sweet without sweat.
No gain without pains.
I can't help /keep/ laughing whenever I hear it.
No man is so old but（that）he can learn.
Everyone is ready except you.
He did nothing but play.
But for your help, I couldn't do it.
I won't do it at all.
I can't see it any more.
He is no longer a boy.
I think that he will help us.——I don’t think that he will help us. 我认为它不会帮助我们。
I believe that he is right.——I don’t believe that he is right. 我认为他不对。
I suppose that he likes it.——I don’t suppose that he likes it. 我想他不喜欢它。
I think math difficult. — I don’t think math difficult. 我认为数学不难。
I find the story interesting. — I don’t find the story interesting. 我认为这个故事没有趣。
I expect so. —I don’t expect so. 我认为不会。
I believe and hope he won’t do that. 我相信并且也希望他将不会那样做。
I feel and admit that we are not foolish. 我觉得并且也承认我们并不愚蠢。
Do you think it is not going to rain? 你认为天不会下雨吗？
Don’t you believe that he has done a good thing? 难道你不相信他做了一件好事？
Li Lei, I think, won’t be angry with you. 我想李蕾不会生你的气。
Tom, I suppose, won’t be against it. 我猜想汤姆不会反对。
Mike, I believe, hasn’t seen the film. 我认为迈克没有看这场电影。
I really don’t think it’s necessary for us to go there now. 我的确不认为我们有必要去那儿。
I feel strongly that he shouldn’t do such a thing. 我强烈地认为他不应该做那样的事。
I thought that he wouldn’t come back soon. 我原以为他不会回来得这么快。
She didn’t believe that he became a good boy. 她不相信它变成了一个好孩子。
He thinks that he isn’t fit for the job. 他认为他不适合这件工作。
He doesn’t believe that what we told him is true. 他不相信我们告诉他的事是真的。
6.当宾语从句中含的否定为“not……at all”、“not a little”、“not a few”、“not enough”、“can’t help”等固定搭配时，否定不转移。如：
I think that he doesn’t know it at all. 我想他对那一点也不知道。
I suppose that it is not enough to remember the words if you want to learn the language well. 我认为如果你想把这门语言学好，那么只记单词是不够的。
I believe that you can’t help singing our national anthem when you win the first place in the Olympic Games. 我相信当你在奥运会上获得第一名时你会情不自禁地唱起国歌来。
I believe that nothing can make me give it up. 我想任何事情也不能使我放弃。
I think that no one can escape if the ship sinks in the sea. 我认为如果这艘船沉入海底的话，那么谁也逃不掉。
I suppose that he is a man of few words. 我猜想他是一个言语不多的人。
1. China of today is not what it was thirty years ago.
2. "Isn't that Teddy Thomson out?"-"I think it's him, but I can't be a hundred percent sure."
3. "Oh, sir, he can't have said such a thing! He can't have spoken like that to you, sir!"
4. We must not wait for favors from Nature; we must take them from her.
5. I haven't finished the book yet. 6. Money could not buy happiness.
[注1] He is no fool. Great barkers are no biters.
句型2［主语+do(does, did)+ not+行为动词+其他］
1. Sorrow doesn't buy bread. 2. Pure gold does not dread fire.
3. "Why is Mr. Cooper so angry today?"-"I don't know why."
4. "They did not steal so much."-"I don't care how much." He said, "… A thief is a thief."
句型3［主语+ 行为动词+ no/not+宾语+其他］
1. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
2. Viola, hearing this, knew not how to behave, nor how to answer her.
3. I know not what course others may take, but, as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
4. We are fleet-winged men at arms; we fear not mountains high or rivers deep.
句型4［There be+ no/not/not any+主语(+状语)］
1. There was no well in the village at that time.
2. Oliver Twist was born in a workhouse… There were no aunts, no sisters, no cousins, no grand mothers.
3. There is not a moment to be lost. 4. There is no holding back the wheel of history
1. Who knows it? (=No one knows it.) Dare he do it? (=He dare not do it.)
2. God only knows! (=No one knows.) As if I would allow it! (= I would certainly not allow it.)
3. Catch me doing that!
4. If I do I am a villain. (=I will not do.) Do that again if you dare.
5. In Heaven, an angel is nobody in particular. They shun personal fame and gains.
6. The city and the areas around it are an ice-free port and a nuclear weapon-free zone. The building is in a state of neglect.
7. She stood still, trying winly (in vain) to answer the battery of questions raised by the reporters.
8. I dislike the idea very much. Mr. White has refrained from making any official comment on the coup in that country. Yesterday she failed to get to school on time. The evidence is conclusive, excluding all possibilities of doubt. They excluded children (from) getting in. We'll forever live up to what the party expects of us. Avoid operating the keys roughly. She was refused admittance by them.
9. Slips are scarcely avoidable when you're new to your work. He is ignorant of conditions at the levels. Our PLA is worthy of being called a great army pf the people.
10. The meetings were marked by such an absence of lively discussions that at times they were almost on the point of breaking up. Lei Feng's noble deeds are above all praise. To do this is beyond my ability. He is out of the office. (= He is not in the office.) Tom is away from Cambridge. (= Tom is not at Cambridge.) It is far from perfect. That served to strengthen instead of weaken our determination (or: That strengthened, rather than weakened, our determination.) The truth is quite other than what you think. I know better than to quarrel.
1. Not a soul was anywhere visible. 2. You must always remember not to become conceited.
3. The teacher told his pupils not to make such a mistake again.
4. I went to see him off, not to meet him. 5. We felt sorry for not coming on time
1. I don't think it is right to make such hasty decision. 2. I'm not feeling very well today.
3. I don't believe that he will come tomorrow.
4. You can't judge a thing only by its looks.
5. He's studying English now, but he doesn't speak English very well yet.
6. People did not shake off colonialist's yoke in order to put on hegemonist's yoke.
7. Don't think ill of me because I use her help. She gives it cheerfully as you see…