1. A works in a restaurant.
A. reporter B. waiter C. teacher D. doctor
2. Is there ______ fruit shop near here?Yes, there’s one near here.
A. a B. the C. an D. /
3. Rick usually ______ up at 5:30 on weekdays.?
A. get B. gets? C. got D. getting.
4. My house is ______ the post office and the bank..
A. on B. in C. between D. over
5. --___________? -- Because they are very cute.
A. What is it ? B .Where are they from?
C. Why do you like pandas? D. How do you like pandas?
6. Do you want to ______English with me?
A. ask B. speak C. talk D. say
7. --Is there a bank over there? -- ___________.
A. Yes, there’s B. No, there aren’t
C. Yes, there is D .No, it isn’t
8. –How is the weather in Harbin? --It’s _________.
A. snow B. snowing C. snows D. to snow
9. Look! Burton is _________ photos of the Eiffel Tower.
A. having B. making C. watching D. taking
10. --_________are the children doing now?
--They’re playing football on the playground.
A. What B. Where C. When D. How
11. –Where is Tokyo? --I know it’s in _______.
A. France B. Brazil C. Korea D. Japan
12. –Is that Mr. Smith? --Yes, he ______ a beard.
A. is B. has C. takes D.likes
13. –It’s cold outside. You’d better _______ your gloves.
A. wear B. in C. with D. put on
14. Please _______, because this is a reading room.
A. quiet B. to be quiet C. be quiet D. to quiet
15. Just go straight and ________ left.
A. go B. come C. take D. turn
I’m Li Fen. I have a pen pal. 16 name is Mary. She is from Canada. She lives in Toronto. She speaks English. She has 17 brother, but she has no sisters. Her favorite 18 is art. Two of my good friends 19 pen pals, too. Lu Yang’s pen pal is from _ 20__. His name is Tony. Tony lives in Paris. He speaks 21 . He has one brother and one 22 . His favorite subject is PE. And he can play soccer very 23 . Ding Lan’s pen pal is from __24__. Her name is Wendy. Wendy can speak Chinese and English. She 25 no bother or sister. Her favorite subject is history.
16. A. His B. My C. Her D. My
17. A. no B. one C. two D. three
18. A. book B. subject C. actor D. movie
19. A. have B. has C. is D. are
20. A. the USA B. the UK C. Canada D. France
21. A. Chinese B. Japanese C. French D. English
22. A. car B. pencil C. uncle D. sister
23. A. good B. well C. nice D. interesting
24. A. Japanese B. French C. English D. Singapore
25. A. is B. are C. has D. have
CCTV-118:30 Children’s World19:00 News19:45 Around the World20:20 Movie: A Nurse’s Day21:50 Message from the Market22:20 Modern Arts23:00 End CCTV-418:30 Modern English19:00 Women’s Life19:30 Culture and Life20:45 Volleyball match: China-America22:30 English News22:50 English Movie: Gone with the world00:30 EndNTTV18:30 NTTV News19:00 Popular Songs19:30 Animal World20:20 American English Today21:15 Science and Life22:30 Sports News23:00 End JSTV18:40 English for Children19:00 News from CCTV-119:30 JS News19:45 Football Match: China- Japan21:30 TV-play: Story of a Spanish Artist (1) (2)23:15 End
26. A football fan can enjoy a football match on _________.
A. JSTV B. CCTV-1 C. NTTV D. CCTV-4
27. If you are interested in pop songs, you may choose(选择) _______________.
A. CCTV-1 B. NTTV C. CCTV-4 D. JSTV
28. The English news on CCTV-4 lasts about _________ minutes(分钟).
A. 20 B. 25 C. 30 D. 40
29. Which TV station has the most English programmes (节目)?
A. JSTV B. NTTV C. CCTV-1 D. CCTV-4
30. Which of the following is right?、
A. Children can enjoy the Children’s World on CCTV-4 at 18:30.
B. NTTV ends at 00:30.
C. You can see News on CCTV-1 and JSTV at the same time.
D. NTTV has a TV play at 21:30.
Jim, Kate and Li Ming are doing the homework together. Jim makes a mistake. Kate tells him about it. Li Ming wants to borrow an eraser from Jim or Kate. Jim has one and gives it to Li Ming. Li Ming thanks Jim. Jim says,“You’rewelcome”.Jim also thanks Kate. Kate says “That’s all right”. The three children are students in a school in Beijing. Jim is from London. Kate is from New York. Li Ming is a Chinese girl. They are good friends. They often do homework and play games together. They often help each other.
31. Jim is ________ .
A. an English girl B. an American girl
C. an English boy D. an American boy
32. Kate helps Jim with ________.
A. his mistake B. an eraser
C. a ruler D. a pencil
33. Li Ming borrows ________ .
A. an eraser from Kate B. an eraser from Jim
C. a ruler from Kate D. a ruler from Jim
34. The three students are ________ .
A. not in the same class B. in U.K. C. in Beijing D. in USA
35. They are ________ .
A. doing homework B. playing games
C. reading D. cleaning the room
This is a beautiful park near my home. People like to go to the park after work. Some of them go to the park every day. Look! This is Mr. Smith. He is sitting on a chair and watching the children. Some children are playing the game of hide-and- seek(捉迷藏). Some boys are playing yo-yo. Lucy and Lily are standing under a tree. They are talking. There is a small river in the park. We can see some boats in the river. Some children are sitting in the boats with their fathers and mothers. Listen! A lot of birds are singing in the trees. This is really a nice park. I come here to read English after school every day.
36. ______ like to go to the park.
A. Children B. Fathers and mothers C. Lucy and Lily D. People
37. Mr. Smith is _______.
A. playing hide-and-seek B. playing yo-yo
C. is sitting and watching the children D. is singing
38. Which one is right?
A. Lucy and Lily are playing hide-and-seek with other children.
B. Lucy and Lily go to the park only on Sunday.
C. Lucy and Lily are talking under the tree.
D. Lucy and Lily live far from the park.
39. The writer can't see_____ in the park.
A. fish B. children C. women D. men
40. What's the writer doing?
A. He is singing.
B. He is sitting in a boat.
C. He's playing a game.
D. He's watching the people in the park.
Miss Yang is my English teacher. She is tall and thin. She has long straight black hair. She often wears glasses. She is beautiful and we all like her very much. John is my classmate. He is from the USA. He has short curly blonde hair. He is medium height. He loves to tell jokes. Gloria is a Japanese girl. She is short and heavy. She wears a pair of glasses, too. Her hair is black and straight.Name is has/wears41 Short and heavy 42A pair of glasses43 44 Long straight black hairA pair of glassesJohn 45 Short curly blonde hair五. 词汇运用(15%)The Greens are English. Now they are in Beijing. This is their 46 (第一次) visit to China. They are going to stay in 47 (中国) for three 48 (星期). They want to visit some big cities and villages. They want to 49 (学习)some Chinese, too.Mr. Green is a driver. He likes 50 (驾驶) in Beijing very much. Mrs. Green is a teacher. She often 51 (参观) a middle school 52 (在…近旁) Beijing, and she likes to speak English 53 (和) them. They take a lot of photos in China. When they are back to 54 (英国), they are going to show the photos to their 55 (朋友). They want the English people to know more about China.