中考英语单词易错点解析：Reward and Award
a thing that you are given because you have done something good, worked hard, etc 回报，报答；奖赏，奖励 [名词]
1. She deserves a reward for her efforts.
2. He was given a reward for passing the examination.
3. Many students today don’t understand that learning is its own reward.
to give something to somebody because they have done something good, worked hard, etc 报答，酬谢；奖励，奖赏 [动词]
1. How can I reward you for your kindness?
2. I wish I could reward you someday.
3. His parents bought a bike to reward him for passing the exams.
a prize such as money, etc. for something that somebody has done 奖，奖品，奖金 [名词]
1. After many years of hard work, he won the award in the end.
2. It is the hightest award a producer can receive.
3. If your answer is correct, you’ll have a chance winning an award.
to make an official decision to give something to somebody as a payment, prize, etc 授予，奖励 [动词]
1. The champion was awarded the gold medal.
2. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
3. The judges awarded him the first prize.
（2）reward表示”奖赏”, ”酬谢”, ”报答”，尤指因工作努力或做了好事而得到回报。
轻轻家教为大家介绍了中考英语单词易错点解析：Reward and Award，感谢您的观看！如果还有其他问题可以拨打免费电话：4000-766-177！或者关注轻轻家教官方公众号：changingedu 名师为您在线答疑！还有更多学习资料、升学宝典等着你！