中考英语单词易错点解析：Assent and Accent
official agreement to or approval of something 同意，赞成
1. She is by common assent, the best person for the job.
2. There were murmurs of both assent and dissent from the crowd.
3. I won’t give my assent to her plan.
As an intransitive verb, it means “to agree to a request, an idea or a suggestion” assent作不及物动词，意为”同意，赞成，认可”
1. Nobody would assent to the terms they proposed.
2. I can never assent to such a request.
3. The teacher will never assent to our playing football in the street.
a way of pronouncing the words of a language that shows which country, area or social class a person comes from 口音，腔调
1. She speaks English with a Chinese accent.
2. She tried to reproduce his accent.
3. He has a strong American accent.
（1）I fully assent to your plan. √
（2）I fully assent your plan. ×
轻轻家教为大家介绍了中考英语单词易错点解析：Assent and Accent，感谢您的观看！如果还有其他问题可以拨打免费电话：4000-766-177！或者关注轻轻家教官方公众号：changingedu 名师为您在线答疑！还有更多学习资料、升学宝典等着你！