1. ( )
6. ( )
A. The post office.
C. The teachers’ office building.
7. ( )
A. English. B. Japanese. C. Chinese.
8. ( )
A. Three kilos of oranges.
B. Four oranges and three kilos of apples.
C. Four apples.
9. ( )
A. In a school. B. In an office. C. In a hospital.
10. ( )
A. He is playing computer games.
B. He is making model planes and model ships with his father.
C. He is making a robot with his father.
16. —Do you want to make _____________ with Chinese?
—Yes, I do. I love China and I also love _____________ people.
17. —Does the young man in _____________ look like a soldier?
—Yes, he does. But in fact(事实上)he’s a _____________.
18. —Do you like to travel by _____________?
—No. I don’t think it’s _____________.
—But it saves you a lot of time.
19. —Are they _____________ in this foreign language school?
—Yes, they are. They come from different _____________.
20. —Little Tom always _____________ a big schoolbag.
—Look! He is _____________ with it on his back.
21. —What can you see in the sky?
—I can see _____________ sun. ( )
A. a B. the C. ×
—Very much. He thinks China is great. ( )
A. How does Mr Hunt like China?
B. What does Mr Hunt like in China?
C. Does Mr Hunt like China?
23. —Hello, Grace. Would you like to go to the library with me tomorrow?
—Sure, I’d like to. ___________ does it open?
—At 9:00. Let’s go at 9:30. ( )
A. How B. When C. Where
24. —What does your father ___________ doing after work?
—Drinking tea with some of his friends.( )
A. want B. hope C. like
25. —Can I help you, madam?
—Yes, please. I want to borrow some books ___________ Chinese medicine.( )
A. in B. on C. from
26. —What’s ___________ hobby? Are these model planes ___________?
—No. They are _____________. ( )
A. Ann’s, her, me B. Ann, hers, mine C. Ann’s, hers, mine
27. —What do you usually do on Sundays?
—I have a lot of work to do on weekdays, so I just want to stay with my family and ___________ at weekends. ( )
A. have a class B. have a rest C. have a meeting
28. —I want to know how you can speak such good English.
—Oh, I ___________ it from a foreigner in the day. And at night I __________ English tapes.( )
A. study, hear B. learn, listen to C. study, listen to
29. —You look ___________. What’s wrong?
—My bike is lost. Please help me find it. ( )
A. happy B. great C. worried
30. —I want some onions.
—___________ do you want?
—Two kilos. And ___________ a kilo?
—One yuan a kilo.( )
A. How many, how much
B. How much, how many
C. How much, how much
31. —You often ___________ to your friends on the computer, don’t you?