1. The pencil is on the desk.
2. Mr. and Mrs. Smiths are cooking dinner.
3. Where is my hat?
4. It’s very cold outside.
5. He walks to the office every day.
6. What time is it now?
7. I’ve got a bad cold.
8. How long is your class programme?
9. What hobby is the most popular with you?[来源:Zxxk.Com]
10. Daisy is really good at the piano.
11. W: Bob, how much water do you want?
M : Just a little, please.
Q: How much water does Bob want?
12. W: Hi, James. What are you going to do this weekend?
M: Hello, Jane. I’m goi ng to volunteer in the food bank. Would you like to go with me?[来源:Zxxk.Com]
W: Why not?
Q: What are the speakers going to do this weekend?
13. W: Peter, I know you used to collect snow globes, didn’t y ou?
M: Yes, I did. But now I give up collecting them because my mom thinks it gets in the way of my study.
Q: Why does Peter give up his collection?
14. W: What do you usually have for breakfast?
M: Bread, black tea, orange.
W: Don’t you drink milk in the morning?
M: I never drink it.
Q: What food or drink will the man NOT have?
15. W: What did you do last night?
M: I went to a small concert. But you know, when I arrived, the band was playing.
Q: Which happened first?
John gets up early from Monday to Saturday, because he must go to school before 7:30 on weekdays and go to the Drawing Club at 8:00 on Saturday mornings. He usually goes to the bookshop on Saturday afternoons, and after supper he watches TV until midnight. He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. John’s parents both work on Sundays. John always watches TV after he gets up. Then he usually goes to KFC to have a hamburger and some juice for lunch. After that, he goes back home and starts to play computer games until his parents come back. He does his homework after supper. He usually has lots of weekend homework, so he must spend thre e hours on it. He usually goes to bed at about 11:00 p.m. on Sundays. He often complains he has too much homework to do.
1-5 DAECB 6-10 ABBAC 11-15 CBACB 16-20 CCABC
21-25 ADCBB 26-30 ABCBD 31-35 DCBAC 36-40 CBADB
46-50 AACBC 51-55 BADDB
56-60 BAAAB 61-65 BCADC
71. has 72. relaxing 73. cross 74. sixth 75. working
76. months’ 77. gone 78. photos 79. pass 80. successfully
81. is full of 82. signs 83. even 84. give 85. do
86. how 87. write about 88. for 89. seen 90. quickly
91. stay/keep away 92. part; unless 93. tried/did; best 94. you make/you’ve made
95. only; but
Pollution can be seen almost everywhere. We can see smoke coming out the chimneys. We can see the river is not clean anymore. We can see rubbish here and there. Air, water, rubbish and other pollution are bad for every living thing. As junior high students, we’re supposed to do somet hing to help stop pollution. We should ride our bikes or take the bu s to school instead of driving. When shopping, we’d better take a bag. Besides, we’re supposed to sort the rubbish before we throw it out. All in all, there’s much we can do to help stop pollution. Let’s take action now!
很好地完成了规定的写作任务。包含所有内容要点，结构完整，语句流畅，意思 清楚、连贯。使用较为 丰富的语法结构和词汇，语法和词汇错误极少，格式正确，书写规范。